I can say from living in Orlando for a year, that it is an angry city. I remember hearing a lot of stories on the news of random assaults and extreme road rage involving shootings for small traffic inconveniences. I can also say from living in Detriot (#3) for a year, that it's filled with unpleasant and up-tight people. (SE-MI mob feel free to disagree) But now that I live in Nashvile (#5), I can't say that I think it's very angry at all. Pretty nice folks in general. I would pretty much assume that citizens of any 'big city' will have a certain amount of stress due to traffic, because traffic sucks in all big cities. Orlando's traffic sucks just as bad as it does in big cites, but it's not a big city at all. It's population is about equal to, or even slightly less-than Fort Wayne IN. People may be angry because it's hellaciously hot and humid, and their roofs get blown off once a year by hurricanes. Or maybe because they have cocroaches the size of small children.

99 Black SVT -3L Hybrid w/.5mm overbore, Spec clutch/flywheel, MSDS, BAT intake, K&N open, 17'Konig Tantrums, DMD, Opt. TB & Y, Powerslots, Bassani w/ magnaflow res. 96 SE MTX- "The War Wagon" "I'm in love with my car..." -Queen