Originally posted by MLuko:
wel.. yep.. my car isnt as worse as crispys but.. i still have enough damage to be replacing parts.. the hail that we saved around here was bigger than golf balls it was getting close to baseballs.. And I'M NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO TONIGHT..

yah Mark and I compared damage last night and unfortunately all 3 of our vehicles have about 4times the amount of damage that Marks has.. Once Mark left my man and I both looked at each other and said "god, I wish that I had Marks damage instead"..

apparently a large portion of my neighbors vehicles have been totalled out.. I'm prepared for the worst news but I'm prepared to see if we can buy them back or something.

its currently lighting and thundering again now.. I'm just so confused because we used to get weather like this when it was super warm cuz thats prime tornado weather..

Crispy 99 Cougar - Arancio Atlas/Grey Graphite Pearl Custom Widebody 98 CSVT - Silver Frost #4014/6535 - Born 10/21/97 98 CSVT - Silver Frost #4085/6535 - Born 11/10/97 See My Rides