Originally posted by NVMYSVT:
jesus.. just got woke up from sleeping due to the nasty thunderstorm.. watched from the windows as icecube-golf sized hail hit the lawn..

once it was over I went outside.. All 3 vehicles(including the 2CSVTs)have about 100+ hail dents (each !!!)

Get this.. the hail was so big and nasty that it actually broke all of our outside flood lamps and put a golf sized hole right thru the fiberglassed in mesh on my Evo hood.. I glanced thru the hole at my engine bay and attempted to see if the fiberglass was cracked but couldn't see good enough with my flashlight.. Also noticed that my washer nozzles were missing.. WTF!

Mark... you get it too again?

I want to cry... but at least each CSVT is covered and has a 100.00 comp deductible.. unfortunately the truck has liability only

thats crap, im sorry to hear about that.... If we get their hail, I hope my car gets totaled... Ill get more in insurance then I paid for the car

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?