Well, I'm not going to get everyone's hopes up, or start a thread in the Group Buy forum; but I will tell you that I'm looking at a new custom hood possibility for atleast the 98+ Contours.

Lastnight, I emailed Terry Delong of Profinish-Proglass(www.profinish-proglass.com), asking him about the possibility of creating and/or producing a hood for the 98+ Contours. If you've never heard of Terry Delong, just look him up in Google. You'll find some links to some of the dodge trucks that he's done work on, that have been featured in magazines. He's done work on Explorers, F150's, and I believe I saw him recently in a badass Pontiac Solstice, with a 2-tone paint job.

Basically, this guy does things right! His work is always tasteful, and gets attention. He's located just an hour north of me, so getting a hood to him wouldn't be a problem for me.

Like I said, I just emailed him lastnight, asking him if he'd be interested in this. I know he's a busy guy, so I'll give him some time to respond. What I'm asking now, is what you all would like to possibly see done? Another cowl hood with no "bird bath," an OEM replacement, something totally different? I don't believe he does anything with Carbon Fiber, so it would most likely be in fiberglass. I'll get more info from him, hopefully soon!

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq