I was in an accident on monday evening around 530pm, on my way to work. I had turned left onto a busy road, and a lady going the opposite way was passing a car turning right onto the road I came off of. She was in the middle of the road when she struck my driver's side door and fender. She hit it hard enough to bend the a-pillar on the inside of the door. I hit the left side of my head on the glass, but luckily it didn't shatter. Walked away with a nasty bump & bruise on my temple. Unfortunately i was cited for "not following turning rules". F'IN $98 TICKET!!!! No points are going on my license though b/c i have a clean driving record. The body shop estimated it to be around $3300 in damage. Not enough to total it, but enough to piss me off!!!!! Now I have to wait and see b/c there might have been more damage than what was visible. So now i have to pay my $500 deductible, and I get to drive around in a '07 Hyundai Sonata. I just hope it's fixed before the EOSB!!!! I only had pics on my phone, so I will try to get those up a.s.a.p.

*~Bonnie~* 2000 CSVT, Amazon Green, built 2/?/00 135K and counting!!!!
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
CSVT, because like an orphan, someone has to take care of them.