Which dealer?

I'm actually car shopping right now and will stay far away from there if thats the service they gave you....

Gateway Chevy - Full Of Stuff. They told me they had the truck I wanted then got me to go and didnt have it.

Sherman Dodge in Skokie - Deinately classy people. treated me with respect and spoke very down to earth with me.

Bob Watson - Didn't promise me a darn thing but talkwed me into coming down anyway. Very bad about calling people back though when asking for a certain car.

Bob Rohrman Chevy - Good so far, still got to get down there and check out thier selection.

Integrity Auto - Talked to the guy once. Told him what I was looking for. He checked, called me back and told me they didn't have it. A month later the guy called me back and told me they found the truck I was looking for. Great customer service so far just from the two telephone conversations i had with him.

Overall Sherman Dodge were the best people to deal with so far, but alas due to lack of selection, and my bad credit, I won't be purchasing from them. The sales manager used to own an SVT Contour and stuck around telling me about "The Good Ole' Days" and how much he missed that car, even after three trannies!!!

I've talked to a couple of other dealers, I'll post as soon as i get yay or nay on my personal opinion of each.

Steve

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix