My mom just bought an 06 Mustang and i took over her car which is a 2000 T-Red SE Contour. Everything is stock and it is an automatic, would of liked stick but i took the car because it's free and it's a nice looking car since it was/is garaged it's whole life. I want to get a new exhaust for it and wanted to know what else i would need besides the exhaust. I was thinking of the Flowmaster trubendz or the Magnaflow. I want something loud but if the flowmaster will be too loud and annoying i don't want it. Is the overall sound the car makes with the exhaust a good note, i don't want anything that sounds like it's a 4 banger Japanese car. Only way i'd want a very loud exhaust is if it's a V8 Mustang. To the owners with a trubendz which would you recommend, the magnaflow or flowmaster and what will i need besides the exhaust. I don't know how to install and will be taking it to my normal mechanic, been going to him for years so i know he won't screw me on anything. If anyone can help me out i'd appreciate it, thanks.