After the nightmare that I had in getting my '95LX fixed up, you'd think I'd learn, but I've spotted two instances of harness problems in my '97SE, so with less than a year and 9000 miles before my 99M03 coverage expires, I'm trying to get this one taken care of. This time, however, I think I might be approaching it better.

I've already been in touch with the Customer Service Manager at the dealership by phone, asking if he was familiar with the 99M03, and I told him why I was asking about it and gave him my car's info. He called back and asked when I could bring it in for a once-over, and told me to speak with the service writer I'd used before when my window mechanism shattered. I've got two copies of the 99M03 in hand, and I know exactly where to locate the bad wiring, and where to find the passages in the document that correlate.

I'll try to keep y'all updated as I go along. Hopefully this will be smooth and easy (not like last time).

"Think of it, if you like, as a librarian with a G-string under the tweed." Clarkson on the Mondeo.