I talked to the folks at the shop, and asked what brand of tranny fluid they used. They told me that they didn't refill the tranny fluid because they never drained it. I'm still going to have the fluid drained/refilled. But I looked at every parts store for decent tranny fluid, and found nothing. Ford parts had no clue of any additive for the ATF, and I sure as hell am not paying $60 for honey. So I found myself at the Mopar parts counter getting their ATF with addidive. I'll have it in tomorrow when I go to show the shop my dilema, as they agreed to go ahead and drain and refill it for me. Is it possible that something got screwed during the flywheel install? It doesn't seem like that would be invasive engough to screw up something internally in the tranny. I'm at a loss here. I don't know what to think. Like I said it was perfect before it went to the shop.

99 Black SVT -3L Hybrid w/.5mm overbore, Spec clutch/flywheel, MSDS, BAT intake, K&N open, 17'Konig Tantrums, DMD, Opt. TB & Y, Powerslots, Bassani w/ magnaflow res. 96 SE MTX- "The War Wagon" "I'm in love with my car..." -Queen