Originally posted by Ray:
1. The dude lives in your area.
2. He will own a S/C 3L.
3. You live in the same area with a 3L
4. He WANTS to be friendly and purchase a few parts from you, etc.
5. You are being abrasive and possibly ruining a potential enthusiast friendship.

Just pointing out the obvious.

1. What does it matter that he lives in my area?
2. Ok, and how do we know this from just an email saying he wants parts for a Contour, and no CEG username in the message? Where did you find the S/C 3L info from?
3. Again, what does it matter?
4. Yeah, and am I mind reader? I don't know what he wants for parts. I have a million parts laying around from both my car and my parts car. And no 3L parts either.
5. Maybe I am being abrasive, but if people can't send a simple email saying what they actually want, then they shouldn't be sending in the first place. Would you send an email like that out to someone and expect something out of it? Didn't think so.

If you saw how many emails I send daily back and forth to CEG members and other people sending me requests for parts, you wouldn't be saying this. I'm more polite and friendly on the internet than anyone I have ever communicated with on here. Any member on here that has done business with me knows this. I alway go above and beyond for everyone.

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!