I'm guessing there are a few of you guys out there with knowledge about the car that I'm talking about. For those of you who might not know it is a S/C 3L.

So the car currently runs lean at about 6K due to fuel delivery issues. He has a custom tune from Ford on the car to run it in its current state. My question is, what do I need to do to this car to make it reliable to redline and not run lean. I'm just tring to go after a very safe daily driver that is fun.

Would just installing the 255lph Walbro do the trick w/ the same tune (I believe he is just using the vortec fuel pump now)? Maybe that and some bigger injectors? He also has a MAF that could be installed. I have an XCal 2 I could use, however, I'm not too sure I can find anyone around here to do the tune for me. Anyone do mail order tunes?

Thanks for the help...been a while since I've had a contour.

2004 Focus PZEV 2.3L - KW sport suspension, SP camber plates, Eibach front swaybar, FS intake, FS Stealth exhaust, 3.82 Final, Torsen ATB, Prothane MM insert, E1 CSVT wheels 1/4 mile - 15.201@89.4mph