Originally posted by icysvt:
Originally posted by Tony2005:
... do i just get it all together and just then set it up to take in or what?..

Yes.

... .. i kinda butchered the covering on the wires on the harness chasing wires and found the bad ones. i hope this doesn't cause an issue??

"Oh my God, I did not know it was that bad. Am I glad it is covered by the recall and I brought it in on time. It would have caused a fire one of these days with me driving", said icysvt with a shocked look in his face when told of the wires being butchered.

LMFAO thats great. I'll just throw some new loom over the wires and tow it in after i get them to tell me they will fix the problem. this is all a big weight off my shoulders now

Oh my you are so fricking lucky!!

Just make sure you follow the instructions I gave you. You need to contact the dealer first getting the appropriate people involved and then contacting Ford Customer Service. As they will ask you for the dealer information that is going to be doing the work as well as a contact person there. Good luck you lucky bastard!

-Mike 98 Contour SVT Toreador Red #49 of 6535 Built on 3/25/97 WR Headers, Borla Cat-Back, Torsen T2 LSD, K&N Short Ram, S-AFC and Focus Shift Tower 85 Camaro 1969 358ci, 97 TA interior, 91 Z28 GrdEfx and Aero Wing 255rwhp