Engine.............6 Cylinder Gasoline
Transmission....5 Speed Manual with Overdrive
Drive Type.......2 wheel drive - front
Fuel Type........Gasoline
Stereo............AM Radio
Doors..............Four Door
Stock No.........ROUSH
VIN................1FAFP68GXWK252058

Number 4 of 5 Ford Factory SVT Contour Race Cars, Roush Prepped, manufactured for Bondurant Performance Driving School. 6,200 miles. Yes, Just 6,200 miles. Roush Industries performed the following modifications to the Contour prior to delivery to Bondurant : ENGINE *Dual Series Oil Coolers with Aeroquip Lines *21PSI Radiator Cap *Removal of Catalytic Converters *Removal of Secondary Air (thermactor) System *Underdrive Pullies on Power Steeringand Alternator *Relocated Air Cleaner Inlet with K&N Filter *1.5 lbs Removed From Flywheel *Custom Fabricated Exhaust Headers *True Dual Exhaust DRIVETRAIN *New Differentials with 20% Stronger Spider Gears *3.84:1 Final Drive Ratio *Pinned Front Hub Nuts *Battery Relocated In Trunk SUSPENSION *Top Mount of Front Struts Moved To Increase Caster and Camber *Monroe Struts Have Been Approved For the Schools' Application *270 lbs/in Front Eibach Springs *255 lbs/in Rear Eibach Springs *Solid Front Subframe Mounts BRAKES *ABS Defeat *Dust Shields Removed *Braided Stainless Steel Flexible Front Lines FUEL SYSTEM *15 Gallon Fuel Cell *Cell Nerf Bar *Carryover Fuel Filter *Stainless Steel Fuel Lines *94/95 Bondurant Mustang GT Fuel Pump INTERIOR *ABS Defeat Switch *String Window Nets *Door Chime Disconnected *Four Point Belts *Seven Point Vehicle Safety Cage *Rear Seat Lowered And Top Of Seatback Moved Forward ELECTRONICS *OBD II Adapter Boxes (to eliminate chack engine light due to vehicle modifications) *Remote Keyless Entry Always Hot All Five of the SVT Contours are Painted PPG Bondurant Yellow. The vehicle has a fire extinquisher suppression system. New Tires Have Been Installed. THIS VEHICLE CANNOT BE TAGGED FOR EVERYDAY STREET DRIVING. I have personally driven this contour from Clearwater to Sebring twice (with dealer tag). Ran it around the track for two days, and driven it back to Clearwater. This is a very rare piece of Ford, SVT, Roush, and Bondurant History.

Driver Air Bag; Anti-Lock Brakes; Air Conditioning; Alloy Wheels; Passenger Air Bag; Power Seats; Leather Seats; Power Door Locks; Power Mirrors; Power Windows; Power Steering; Tinted Glass; Tilt Wheel;

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.