I just picked up a '99 T Red SVT Contour 73K miles, I got a killer deal ($3,600)... but there's always a catch..

here are my questions issues.

The fan only blows high - found that it's likely to be the resistor pack from the site FAQ section.. I'll take care of that this week.

The fan only blows/vents to the floor.. the FAQ mentioned that the vaccum line could be disconected.. any comments?

The rear bumper is cracked pretty bad, are replacements available? if so how about much do they run?

The cruise control is inopperable, I found that the cruise control modlue under the hood is missing! also not sure if the module pictured is for the cruise or not... are the crusie control systems interchangeable between years and modles?

I'm also missing a few interior peices, such as the passenger side B pillar cover, the drives door hvac insert, the parking brake boot, the center compartment behind the parking brake, the headlight switch assembly is broken, and the carpeting is torn up with scisors.. I'd like to fix all those, where should I look for parts?

The rims on the car are horrendous! and the tires are in poor shape. I'd like to take the cheap way out and get 17" FSVT takeoff rims + tires... anyone have good source? or know where to get them used?

I also like these rims but am unsure if they'll look good (the price is awesome considering they come with tires and shipping): eBAY rim link

Also I think the front suspension is shot or getting there... When I hit the gas decently, the front end lifts up quite a bit... now I know fwd cars do this a bit (my wife has an '05 Grand Prix Comp G GTP) but this one seems a bit more pronouced, almost excessive.. what are recommende replacement items for a daily driver?

here's a side shot of my CSVT:

and the engine

ChicagoSVT.com '03 DSG Cobra 'vert / '99 T. Red Contour SVT