well man if you know anything about nitrous you will not run a 100 dry shot of ZEX like you said you were going to when i first met you. i dont know everything, but seeing as i have used nitrous every weekend since the spring, and i talk to people that have used it since the beginning of nitrous systems and i read up on it i probably know more about nitrous than you do. if you are going to run it the way you say, your gonna blow your car up. i wish you would ask someone that uses it quite a bit possibly a drag racer or someone at a shop that deals in nitrous they would talk you right the hell out of a dry shot on your car. dont give me that intake manifold BS either it doesnt puddle if you spray with the correct bottle pressure, and use a good nozzle.

and as for knowing as much as i think i do, i guess i cant. but we can race? hahahahah

1998 CSVT NX stage 1 ford EFI kit MSD dis-4 B&M short throw K&N short ram intake Fsvt Euro 17's Trubendz 2.5" exhaust Spec stage 3 249.9 HP 258.2 TRQ clutch slipping the whole time