Originally posted by Zabz:
Ok guys i have a question....If you guys are so concerned about the way mine will look why dont half of you own your contours any more...all of the cars i see writen out are others...and ok soo you guys dont like the body kit...i dislike the SVT body kit...and i HATE IMPORTS!!!! IM 17 and want a hot looking car that looks different...i have yet to see a contour with this body style im looking for in my area...my car will not look like an import...Im pure american muscle...my dream car is an 78 corvette...and my parents own an 86 which im in pure love with...im actually in the process of restoring a 71 mach 1 mustang...and i take great offence to the imports thinking they can smoke it...soo my car will never look like an import...it will look young and new...

Thats fine. We're just trying to give you advice as to what the majority likes around here as well as the general public. If I bought the G3 bodykit and put it on my car, people would probably think I was 17 too because those kind of bodykits are generally what the younger crowd buys. Id say about 90% or more of the members here, young and old would consider that bodykit rice, expecially that horrid rear fascia with two huge square cutouts for mufflers. Yes, square! I dont understand, you dont like rice, but yet your conforming to what they buy? This kit is almost identical to the R34 bodykit which is made for virtually every import known to man.

I know im being a bit critical. I'm honestly just trying to give you helpful criticism so that your not kicking yourself in the butt a few years from now when you realize your car is turning heads for the wrong reasons. Then again, its not my car and you have the right to do whatever you like. Its your car, so enjoy it.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm