its not bad. its the easiest, for sure. but its not the best. you still have to pass through about 8" of intake manifold (very hot, aluminum intake manifold) my setup may put down a whole 10 HP more than that setup with teh same jets in it, but it will also be very clean considering i will have the black coated race lines on it and all the nozzles will be under the UIM so the only thing to be seen by the untrained eye is nitrous solenoids. which i will probably leave out in the open for looks oh and big red and blue anodized "shower head" distribution blocks haha

EDIT: maybe not 8" of intake manifold.... at a second glance. the only thing that sucks is (correct me if im wrong im real tired right now) he has the nozzles in the secondary runners correct? so it can puddle right up if he hits the nos before the secondaries open, or if the IMRC fails it'll puddle too.

Last edited by TRicker; 08/28/06 08:48 PM.

1998 CSVT NX stage 1 ford EFI kit MSD dis-4 B&M short throw K&N short ram intake Fsvt Euro 17's Trubendz 2.5" exhaust Spec stage 3 249.9 HP 258.2 TRQ clutch slipping the whole time