Originally posted by MaddMike2:
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
I still see no [censored] dyno charts...

Go to FCO site its there

I am perma banned from that site. The [censored] guy who started it is a [censored] moron and needs to get a [censored] life. I cannot believe that I leave the women and my friends at the bar to drunken post on this forum that is going down the tubes faster than FCO, which by he way is a freaking JOKE! The only knowledge base there is Terry. Buckeye or whomever is a joke.
OMFG that place is full of the guys that cannot begin to understand autos...

I remember the only real post I was ever apart of on there had to do with some guy whose wheel was seized to the hub and he couldn't figrue out how to get it off...

The knowledge base for our cars is on its way out of here...good luck for all u cheap bastards.

AND BTW changing anything on your car without tuning it to compensate is retarded. The tolerances you are dealing with in these newer cars are so tight it isn't even funny. I feel like a complete hack for modding my car without tuning it every step of the way.

But hey you can be cheap and don't need any brand name stuff...Maddmike post a damn link that works on THIS SITE.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!