Originally posted by hsoverma:
Originally posted by Tourige:
Originally posted by hsoverma:
I am mostly installing this for cosmetic reasons, but I am still curious as to how all of this works.

Just install some LED's in the dash and make them light up in random orders, you will save yourself some money and still look like a ricer in the end.

Tourique,

I am so sorry I am so underneath you and so inferior to you. You must be a CEG God, and I am fortunate to even have you write to me or even read my post. Thanks for being so helpful. Your superior intellect and skills are too high for me to understand. We all should all bow down to you because we dont do things the way you want to do them.

Please, all of CEG, bow down.

He was being serious!

All mine does is go back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, etc.

About all it does help me with is if the car is constantly lean due to a vacuum leak... then it's red/yellow/red/red/red/yellow/red/yellow/red or just constant red.

Plus it doesn't light up just a single LED, it's like 5 leds swinging back and forth. Kinda like if your tach needle was 500RPM wide...

Last edited by Big Daddy Kane; 08/10/06 11:24 PM.

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V