Originally posted by todras:
What prompted that? If you have any questions Tourige's dad has one. Needs pics ASAP! I think you will enjoy Mazda service. My g/f has received zoom-zoom stickers and a bottle of touch up paint in the mail already. This is on top of good informative mail from them. Hope you boned up on info on Mazda Club as well.

Well, several things prompted it. One, I owned (note the past tense there) an MSP until about 3 weeks ago. Yep, totaled it. Navigator vs. MSP, the Navigator won. I didn't post up about it though or take pictures. Freakin' second limited edition car that's been totaled with me in it this year! Remember the FSVT? The MSP accident was my fault though, the FSVT wasn't. Guh! First time for everything I guess. I swear, I'm counting my blessings. Two totals cars and not a scratch on me. Anyway, I've been in love with the MS6 for a while but I wanted them to come down on the price because I had "Sticker Gloucoma." Just couldn't see myself paying darn near $30k or more for it. So, I've been in talks for a while with a dealership. Turns out they had one that was traded in for a CX7. It has about 4k miles on it. Mint condition, comes with tint. It's the Sport model in Titanium. It's the one I wanted since it's the lightest offering, plus my MSP was titanium colored so the spirit lives on. Anyway, I drove it yesterday. I was VERY impressed! I read great things about it, and some shortcomings, but the cons weren't anywhere near enough to disuade me. I'll get pix up tomorrow or so.

I love Mazda's service. I've never had a problem with them and the products are good so I'm happy to be back with them. I'm glad they offered something I liked. I think I might pony up for the Mazda Club. I'm already eyeing a MS fenderwell intake for it. Supposedly it's a GREAT mod for gains.

2006 Mazdaspeed6 1997 Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace 1996 Volvo 850-R