yeah. turbos have more constant pull. nitrous (along with the pull) makes your car rev FAST! my first gear lasts a second if that. and yeah the hit is insane! itll be even better when i get the 12" solenoid to nozzle lines. (compared to the 2 footers) of course its harder on the engine but as my daily driver it evens out because i'm not putting constant stress on the motor like a boosted car. also the gas mileage is still good

if you are going to spring zing next year i bet we can work something out i have never been in a turboed contour either. by that time i plan on having a dual stage plate system like i have been talking about, on a 150 or 200 shot depending on how it runs/revs. im not sure what the most nitrous anybody has put on a contour is but i wanna be the one to make a car run with the most nitrous and have it last quite a while. we'll see what happens, it could be another 5 minute display of power and detonation. only time will tell haha

1998 CSVT NX stage 1 ford EFI kit MSD dis-4 B&M short throw K&N short ram intake Fsvt Euro 17's Trubendz 2.5" exhaust Spec stage 3 249.9 HP 258.2 TRQ clutch slipping the whole time