Well I work for Cingular Wireless in my local mall and I had to work from 1-9:30 today....just another typical day of working and then off to play basketball at the gym when I got off work....So everything goes good at work and I'm walking out to my car hit the unlock button on my fob and as I get closer I see my god damn window has been smashed out...my interior looks like it was hit by a bomb....all my wiring to my zex purge, underbody kit, zex activation switch, neons is completely ripped down with the kick panel....my Radio bezel is shattered into 1000000000 pieces my passenger kick panel is broke in half and my 1800 kenwood head unit is gone....my wallet that was in my gym bag and my entire gym bag that was in the trunk is gone.....In short terms......I [censored] hate low life scum pieces of [censored]. If any of you are familiar with East Saint Louis Illinois which is a [censored] neighborhood not to far from the city I work in.....Please blow it up or if you pass through it ever..please light as many houses on fire as you possibly can. I understand everything can be fixed but it's the damn hassle of going through it...I hope my insurance can cover my head unit....if they don't burn their building down too......oh also there is a nice dent in my rear drivers door..only dent on the car.....wonder where that came from.

former cougar owner turned 00'SVT