Now most know I am building a larger intercooler but to upgrade boost levels one must change all things to compensate for higher volume of air. I have the original XS type S BOV which is only good up to 15psi on small displacement motors. So therefore it might be good up to 500cfm.

Now I am shopping for new ones am more I read more I get confused on which one works best for my application.

Now the differences I noticed is that some come with larger diameter pistons to relieve high volume of air quickly reducing compressor shutter.

Next difference is some are adjuustable with bolt and nut to adjust the stiffness of the spring others use washers like mine and other use a boost controller to control.

There are different flange styles which basically make certain ones harder to fabricate than others.

Then they have one who have horn to magnify the sound levels and other which have ports manchined in them.

Now I looked on EBAY since prices are cheaper there too. The greddy type r are running ballpark of 200.00 and the HKS a little cheaper which is a weird design too. I noticed that there are some Tial 50mm ones which are for high power motors which are about 200.00 too but you have no adjustment besides spring changes.

I noticed there are knock-offs of each brand so are these from anyone knowledge as good as the real one. If so they are about 100.00 cheaper too.

SO basically I don't know what I should stay away from or what may be too small to use. I will flow the maxinum air from my T3/T4 so I want to make sure I am making the right choice.

I am trying to make the setup less expensive but effective in the best way if that sounds valid. I like to find one that has aluminum flange that can fit on a 3" base circular one too if not I can make a two bolt flange work too.

Any suggestion guys would help me decide on the purchase. Thanks

99 SVT #198 blk/blue Spec 3/quaife/stage 2 shafts T3/T4 fully built 3.0 ported heads water injec./intercooled 13.2 @ 107 mph clifford alarm and turbo timer koni struts H&R springs intercooler for sale