98 SVT EO - 120,000 (60,000 on "new" engine)

Driving to work yesterday. I noticed my electrical warning light was on, it would flicker and go off above 2000 rpm. Never happened before (Replaced coil bout 3000 miles ago). No CEL, so I figure I'll just watch it.

10 miles later at 60 on I-5, my electrical warning light stays on constantly. Then, all of a sudden, my ABS light comes on...I'm like...crap. 30 seconds later my Airbag Warning light comes on, at the same time I notice my tach has quit working, engine still running...I bumped the gas to be sure. I'm now turning around to try and get home on (on I-5..fun). Before I could find an illegal turn around, my stereo is now trying to turn off and on repeatedly...crap, complete electrical failure.

I slow down, turn around and realize my engine is in limp mode, I can't go faster than 20 or so. Driving on the shoulder begging to make it to the next off-ramp, smell burning oil, car starts chugging, shut off engine immediately, open hood, blue/white smoke...not a lot but it is definelty burning oil.

Wait 4 hours for tow truck, back to work, get home, inspect, no oil under car or on engine, (I suspected maybe blow head gasgets) voltage is low (11.65) attempt to start car (wtf) car starts no problem, no warning lights...however it won't idle under 3000rpm, back in into the garage, done for the night.

Today I used my friends code reader, the only codes are P1131 (Lack of HO2S11 Switches - Sensor indicates Lean) & P1151 (Lack of HO2S21 Switches - Sensor indicates Lean) I'm thinking the limp mode left an excess of oil/gas in engine and it was burning it out, i dunno.

So...what do you guys think?

- Alternator/voltage reg???
- ECU??
??

Help

thanks, Christian

1998 Black/Red SVT. Build #30. Born on 25 April, 1997 rainshdw08@yahoo.com www.sounddomain.com/id/rainshdw uhhhNewbie????...WHAT-EVER...long story