Ok..

This all started like 2 hours ago in a tacobell parking lot... my gf and I got in the car and tried to start it but it just kept turning over. The sound the car makes right before it starts, its running but not started. (not just clicking it's firing too) It does that so I tried to turn it off and it just kept going... I took the key out and it just kept going... after a min I was able to turn it off and then get it running and drove home. There were no problems or anything. When I got home I turned it off and tried starting it again... it started the same starting thing again, key out of it and all. It wouldn't turn off! so my gf ran and got a camera, soon after smoke started... it smelled BAD like the smell of clutch X100

Here is a vid where the smoke was coming from

It started throwing sparks and freaky stuff so i undid the battery (so no engine codes :-()

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v631/softlyspokenloudlyunderstood/?action=view&current=994b32ea.flv

1996 ford contour sport
Originally posted by Cookie Monster:
Sometimes I just start slowing down and glare in the rearview and say "yeah I could go for an SVT rear". Jackasses.