if any of you have been reading my posts..........todras was right. i got my clutch out just pulling the trans to the side, but i cant get the damn alignment tool in for the clutch. also, the pressure plate doesnt want to line up very well. i cant see well enough to line it up correctly and i sure as hell cant bolt it up because the alignment pins that the pressure plate slides onto are not lining up right, probably because i cant align the clutch while i try to do that. how can i get the trans out now?

oh, and before you answer, drop the whole subframe, here's the problem. i cant. one of the bolts on the pass. side just spins and spins and spins, i think the welds that hold the nut on the inside is broken so its just spinning the whole nut and bolt. i dont know how to fix that, and its too torn apart to bring somewhere to just get it done like i should have...... i'm pretty pissed atm.

1998 CSVT NX stage 1 ford EFI kit MSD dis-4 B&M short throw K&N short ram intake Fsvt Euro 17's Trubendz 2.5" exhaust Spec stage 3 249.9 HP 258.2 TRQ clutch slipping the whole time