Originally posted by TRicker:
im sick of people telling me what i have to do. if you have a problem with me talk to a moderator, or whatever you wanna do. dont tell me how to act though. the fact is, these people are going to waste there money on kits that will cause them problems. i have a kit and i use it every weekend. thats a 40$ tank of nitrous going into the engine (not out the purge, like a ricer) every weekend, in about every situation, and its still kicking. i'm just trying to force the fact taht the best kit is NX and its proven.

If you're sick of people telling you what to do, stop posting with such arrogance.

I look forward to seeing your 2 stage direct port $5000.00+ engine & tranny running on the dyno at SZ. Or anywhere else for that matter. I tend to believe what I see.

I'm also glad you have such conviction in NX. It helps to believe in the products one uses. They make a quality product from what I've read. The best? That's an opinion. Your feeble attempt at defining 'best' is a bit short in the validity department.

Case in point? Purge valves. Yep Ricers use them to look cool. So do Top Fuel Dragsters costing a couple of hundred grand. I wonder why? Probably to look cool. Ricers aren't getting anything out of it performance wise; that doesn't mean purge valves are for show only. They serve a purpose. And, if I were dropping the coin you intend to on a very highly strung and stressed motor I'd be considering the value of a purge valve to insure mixtures hitting my expensive motor were dead nuts and to aid in the hours of dyno time you'll spend tuning it.

I've helped instal and ridden in a ZEX kitted car. It was simplistic and didn't destroy the car; perhaps it was used responsibly. It's a great value for someone who want's to add a few ponies to an other wise stock arrangement. I am very familiar with the Venom system, personally even; and I did not waste my money. My car is still running strong to this day - 5 years later and in the hands of a new owner.

Some advice, a mere suggestion really - don't try and force anything around here. Too many people here are smarter than you and I. Don't claim something is proven and then not back it up with referrences to supporting facts. You'll only be inviting trouble.

Semper Fi "They've got us surrounded. Poor bastards." -Chesty