Originally posted by TRicker:
lol. howabout this. we both get on a dyno, and put in say, a 100 shot jet. take a pull N/A, and a pull on the bottle. i'l put down over 100 extra HP, you'll put down a measly 65, or 70 if your lucky. its been proven. ESPECIALLY with the standard solenoid NOS brand kits. it's 15 year old technology they dont upgrade anything they just keep selling the kits! NX always has new solenoids coming out and the shark nozzle is claimed to be the best nozzle you can buy for a fogger system. sorry to make it sound like all venom kits are bad but i have witnessed more than 1 car detonate on a ZEX kit. ps. fill the bottle up, and bring it.

You really have to lose the attitude. No one is being a jerk to you, so don't overlook others knowledge they like don't knwo squat. This is the second post I've seen with you trying to instigate something. If you want to say something informative about YOUR experiences then do so, but don't throw out opinions as facts without some sort of proof.

I'd like to add, any Nitrous system is as safe as the next as long as it is installed properly and running a safe shot of nitrous. It's just that some kits have included more safety measures than others, and some are a cleaner/more easy install than others.

2000 Contour SVT SF - #542 of 2150