story time!

so i went to the mall this afternoon with one of my straight guy friends (one of the coolest people in the world ). he wanted to get some new CD's and i wanted to get some more body spray/shower gel stuffs. after we get the CD's from Sam Goody (love that place) we hit Bath & Body Works. we go through squirting each other with the body sprays and smelling, etc... to find one i really like. about 10 minutes into our visit there, an employee comes up and asks in a non-inquisitive tone "Oh, you two aren't together, are you?" my friend was sort of taken aback by the question/comment, and i answered, "no." the employee then began flirting with me pretty aggressively until we finally found the scent i wanted (sun rippened rasberry ) and went to the checkout. once my friend and i got back to the car he said he was fairly hurt that the employee just assumed we weren't together. he was wondering if he wasn't cute enough to be gay/with me and if there was something wrong with him in general. it seemed an amusing situation to me, but my friend was actually quite upset by it. then i f*cked him so he would feel a bit prettier. the end.

~Andrew

2001 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 20 valves of fury