Okay here is what happend I was trying to do the foglight mod with parking light mod and while trying to reconnect the wires I noticed that my headlights when turned on, didnt turn off using the headlight switch switch,

I tinkered with the high beam lever/turn signal and found that IT turned the lights off not the switch for DRLs (so that must mean my DRL relay was fused).

Being at this for hours, I decided hey I can live with this but, as I was trying to insulate the whole thing up again using tape when I slipped and the ORANGE/BLACK wire touched the left metal siding... in which then sparks FLEW and then the wire stuck to the metal piece, so trying to just ightly touch the metal piece to see if any sparks were made, none, with any of the wires Orange or ORANGE/BLACK, so my headlight wiring is fused, what do I do about it? What can I do to fix it? If it's not a DIY, who do I have to take it to to have it fixed and up and running before night time?

Please any help would be appreciated

Last edited by m4gician; 08/02/06 07:10 PM.

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)