Originally posted by Swazo:
Using the Hella projectors, you'd be able to ditch the lense, which would look much better IMO.

If you made it with the same mounting points as the OEM bezel, yes... the housing would have to be modified to mount the projectors.
That idea is what I would have liked to do with my headlights, but instead.... I came up with a 2 part combo to get the same idea across. Only this way was too delicate to leave exposed without the OEM housing.

Using the OEM bezel, you could get an almost OEM looking setup with a better turn signal and ready to have the 90mm Hella's installed into the OEM housing. You could offer the service of installing them, or you could even just sell the bezel.

Once a mold was made, you could offer them in FG, CF or ever kevlar

I like what you have shown there. However I think making a mold of the bezel would prove to be more difficult and the quality wouldn't be that easy to come by and repeatability would be an issue.

The end idea was to just sell the lense empty without projectors. Also I found a company that sells fiberglass woven and dyed to simulate a 3K carbonfiber. I believe if I start to make these I will have that as an option to people, but because they have to do more to the material it obviously costs more, but it's still half the cost of real carbonfiber.

-Mike 98 Contour SVT Toreador Red #49 of 6535 Built on 3/25/97 WR Headers, Borla Cat-Back, Torsen T2 LSD, K&N Short Ram, S-AFC and Focus Shift Tower 85 Camaro 1969 358ci, 97 TA interior, 91 Z28 GrdEfx and Aero Wing 255rwhp