As I had promised I'm working on creating my own set of headlights to mount projectors in. I'm growing tired of waiting for Morettes as are a lot of people I'm sure. Thanks to one of our own (Berkel) I have a set of donated headlights to work from. I most likely will need another driver side headlight because the one he sent me had the lense cut completly off so that tabs on the lense cover were not present. The idea is to make a fiberglass replacement for the actual lense and do some modifications to the factory housing. Anyway here is my first crack at what I am thinking of doing. Looking for opinions. I think I may end up turning one of the parking lights more cockeye'd to the right (left for passenger side) so when making a turn the blinker is seen by on coming traffic in that direction. This is something I just put together in about 45min so it's not a perfect match of our headlights, but you get the idea. Enough talk here are the pics:

-Mike 98 Contour SVT Toreador Red #49 of 6535 Built on 3/25/97 WR Headers, Borla Cat-Back, Torsen T2 LSD, K&N Short Ram, S-AFC and Focus Shift Tower 85 Camaro 1969 358ci, 97 TA interior, 91 Z28 GrdEfx and Aero Wing 255rwhp