Originally posted by ââ??â??\âË?»/ââ??º:
Rofl mark,

Its actually people like me who keep these places in check. Why the hell would I put up with them sucking? If you don't show them that crapping on your customers heads... they will continue to do it. I also know that breaking my post down line by line makes you feel big... so you can have that. But needless to say, this is one (former) customer whom they won't be taking advantage of anymore. You gotta let them know how you feel, or they will continue doing it.

And congrats on feeding your e-peen by trying to make me feel small =)

It sucks, but yes, unless you have accounts totalling at least six figures your bank barely knows you're there, especially a large chain. I help manage $6 billion in assets, and that's only for 35 small Wisconsin banks. I know I'm practically nothing to my bank as an individual.

My advice? Either go to a credit union, or try and find a small, local bank. Most of the banks I work with are very rooted in the communities they serve, and while you may pay higher fees in some cases, you may find a small bank is more responsive to you as a customer. But shop around; we have some banks that have regular crappy hours (M-F 8-5) and some that have full weekend hours, including Sunday.

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures