Fifth Third sucks a$$. I would magically be missing money in my account or have too much. I'm not stupid, I'm good with numbers, I'm training to be a Mechanical Engineer for God's sake, I can balance a checkbook but I could never get my checkbook to reconcile with their statement. When I would go to the bank and show them that even their statments didn't add up mathematically (Money I had at the start of the term according to them- money I spent as per their statement didn't equal the balance they said I had) all the dumbass manager could say, is "well that is what the computer says you have". Then months later I would have money transferred into my account or removed from it as an "account correction". Their account procedures are loose if that kind of thing happens to you every other month for 3 years. As if that wasn't enough when a Man moved in down the street from me who had a similar name to mine, they got our account information mixed up and I couldn't use my debit card to make online purchases because the address I gave them, MINE didn't match the info they had because they put his info on my account and mine on his. I had them change it back and a month later the same thing happened again and again. After the 4th time they got my info on his account and his on mine, I went to the man and explained the situation. He was furious with 5th/3rd. He kept his account there but read them the riot act in person at our local branch. I went and pulled every single cent out of my accounts and put it into US Bank. Since then I've never had a problem reconciling my accounts, and they've never made any "account corrections". I'm pleased with US bank because they give me totally free checking, I can buy stamps at their ATM's, they don't charge me to use other ATM's 4 times a month, and I have a cash back debit card. They are nationwide with a ton of ATMS, they have two on Campus and the surrounding area alone.