mods? no mufflers. resonator dosen't look stock, but is probably a cheap replacement. k&n short ram, and a superchip module which seems to make no difference...and pirelly pzero nero m&s all season tires 225/50R16. its a 98 csvt.
clutch was supposed to be changed at 65K miles, now I have 104K miles. i don't think it was worn. but i've had the car for 3 years. i know that when its hot and humid the car is slow like [censored]. same when i drive it in traffic for long time. and today was a combination of both. 100% humidity and lots of traffic to the track...gas tank was almost full...with 93ocatne.
well i will go again. the gtech once have me 14.9sec @101.1mph. i took the gtech on the track, and ran it so i can compare its results and the once from the track...they were always faster on the gtech but just a little. for instance if i did 16.3 on the track, the gtech will give me 16.27. so i know i can do better, but i guess it will be next time...i will make a post again once i go to the track for the second time