I've been having issues with the car getting terrible gas mileage and all. well, took it to the Ford Dealer after nobody else could do anything and they said that almost every sensor and code came up as bad, and they traced it to the wiring harness. So the wiring harness is bad. I'm in need of advice bad. The car has 53,000 on the clock, just put about $500 or more into it the past few months, but most of the money I put into it I can get out of it (rims, system, etc.). I am thinking this is not cheap to fix, I know very little about electrical stuff to do it my self, do I sell it? Now, it was in the body shop for the hood flying up and it got broken into, so thats not possible to be related is it? My other option is to keep it, but it dosn't get more then 24mpg at 75, 16 city being dang easy on it and is lacking power. I will NOT screw someone over when I sell it, I wil tell them the gas milage honestly, and the problems but it runs good once it warms up and it mechanically flawless except for the wriring harness. Is $2k for this too much? it looks nice, I'll attach a pic so you guy can help me decide what to do. But heres to sum up what all i just said: My wiring harness is bad, how much to fix it and should I sell or keep it? Thanks guys. Oh btw, the recall expired 2 yrs ago for it.

The car looks MUCH better than this, this pic is before I learned how to use a camera very good-

95 LX-with a mind of its own 24v DOHC SVT exhaust and K&N=all thats worth modding Go Fighting Sioux!!!