I believe the 64 oz is something like $40. The 12 oz sampler is $10 and comes with a nice Megiuars squeeze bottle. I've waxed my Jeep GC 2x and my SVT once w/ my sampler and It's hard to tell that any wax is gone from the bottle! 12 oz is more than sufficient for the average car enthusiast.

On the Zaino front (and every wax) do not use dish detergent to "strip the wax." Yes, it works well for that purpose but it also strips all the nutrients out of the plastic and rubber components on your car. (Makes you wonder how good a product is if the developers recommend this step....maybe they have a good rubber/plastic restorer that they are trying to sell?).

Wash, clay bar and then use a paint cleaner to prepare the surface(I use Meguiars #83 or #80). Follow up w/ polish and LSP (Zaino, NXT, #21, whatever you like).

1999 Contour SVT #1966/2760, Silver Frost/Midnight Blue Koni Kit, Mille Miglia MM-S rims, B&M shifter, Stazi mesh, SFCs, optimized Y-pipe & TB, SS break lines, K&N drop-in, Infinity Kappa speakers, MTX amp/sub