IMO if your lookin' for a good OTC product to use on your silver frost go with NXT, but be prepared to apply it about once a month, although its so easy to use, thats not a problem BTW make sure you clay your car first, its WELL worth it and those are also available OTC as well, probably Clay Magic or Mothers clay bar is whats available nearest you. Canadian Tire is a good place to start lookin' or "lets get started" as they say in their commercials

The caranubas I have don't dust up when I remove them, but then again I don't use any junk either (i.e. Mequiars in the burgendy bottles )

I'd stick with the synthetics as well on light colored cars as you can't really get any depth out of silver of other light colored cars. I don't know why you don't just go ahead and order "Z" or Klasse and have at it, you will not be sorry, trust us

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00