$900/6 months full coverage if I'm the primary driver. Squeaky clean record, good student discount, safe driver thing discount with 2 comprehensive calims which DID NOT affect the price. This is outrageous if you ask me considering my record and its on a 11 year car hardly worth $2500, but State Farm has been good to me with not totalling my car when it should have been when the hood flew up and covering about $1000 in damages when it got broken into 2 weeks later, and not driving up the price 1 cent!!! And the best part is that I'm only a part time driver on the car to save me money so its ~256 or so/6months, so i guess tahts allright although it limits the use of it but oh well, its better then not driving at all. Insurance companies are retarted though because I can think of tons of girls that have a checkered record, are absolutley terrible drivers and still pay less becuase I'm male I am "More of a risk!!!!" Explain that to me! anyway, thats what I'm paying.

95 LX-with a mind of its own 24v DOHC SVT exhaust and K&N=all thats worth modding Go Fighting Sioux!!!