Originally posted by ButtonPuncher:
Thanks everybody.

This weekend I'm going to be driving around to all of the used computer stores in the area. I'm going to be handing out a sheet with pictures and a description of my stolen computers. If the theives are desperate enough to steal a 20lb jar full of change, I'm pretty sure that they are just going to try and sell my computers for cash.

I also figured out that they were driving some old small car. Either a 90-94 Geo Metro, 90-93 Ford Festiva, or a 90-94 Subaru Justy. Those are the only cars that I've found that have either a 145/80R12 or a 145/70R13 tire. (I figured out the tire size from the oily track that they left behind.) Considering the size, it may also have been a trailer tire. I think they would have taken MUCH more if they had a trailer though.

I'm praying that these worthless piece of crap get caught.

Later,
Ben

Right on! Thats the attitude you need. You might just get lucky and the police might find the robbers. Hope it turns out okay.

My ride(Cardomain link) : '95 Contour 16V Zetec DOHC, Teal , ATX Born on Sep. 4, 1995 86+ miles *LEDs mods are on their way!*