I love it... they've done what I've always dreamed to the Vette.. no more ridiculous overhanging proportions, better fit and finish, better styling, non-flip up lights... that thing is gorgeous.. and mean, yet still a decently economical car for what it is!

Why do people have to goof on the Ford GT, though? That was designed years ago to be a limited run supercar, not dominate everything ever to be manufactured by another car company for the rest of eternity. It served it's purpose and then some.

If Ford wanted to they could slap the Vettes around silly with the GT (and if you don't think so you're kidding yourself), so I don't know what all the hate is about toward the GT. It's obviously more of a race car platform than the Vette when it comes down to it, so why call it a POS when it is a superior machine, just with power output that's now out of date.

96 Contour GL 2.0L MTX with Early SE 7 spoke wheels, SE sideskirts, Koni Sport Kit 70 Mustang Sportsroof with mild 351W and '01 Mustang GT wheels