Originally posted by Klasse Act:
First off Goonz let me say this...you lucky SOB

I'm one of the few here that proudly waves the ZO6 over the Ford GT for MANY reason and I will not go into them here (unless prevoked ). Your work on that car is VERY nice and I bet he's going to be VERY happy with it. Now as far as the wax not sticking, well, the only thing I think of if humidity. You also said something about not being able to get all the way inside the wheels because of how deep they are, well I've got a solution for you. The next time your at the supermarket or grocery store look for a wool duster. Its the one you'd normally use to clean furniture with, but its make out of wool so it easy to clean and will last you some time I may have detailed a Z8 that cost double the price of the ZO6, but I envy the hell out of you for sure Are you planning on doing this a bit more on the side

well today was a beautiful 85 degree weather with very little humidity, plus I had the fan on in the garage cause i was sweating like pig. He told me that is ok if I didnt get the wheels all clean cause he was gonna swap them with the other set so he woulda just cleaned them then, but still I got 90% of all the dirt out. Oh he was head over heels, he was like "WOW just the way i got it from the show room, even better"..lol

and yes I do plan on doing this more as a side thing on my days off from work..