First off Goonz let me say this...you lucky SOB

I'm one of the few here that proudly waves the ZO6 over the Ford GT for MANY reason and I will not go into them here (unless prevoked ). Your work on that car is VERY nice and I bet he's going to be VERY happy with it. Now as far as the wax not sticking, well, the only thing I think of if humidity. You also said something about not being able to get all the way inside the wheels because of how deep they are, well I've got a solution for you. The next time your at the supermarket or grocery store look for a wool duster. Its the one you'd normally use to clean furniture with, but its make out of wool so it easy to clean and will last you some time I may have detailed a Z8 that cost double the price of the ZO6, but I envy the hell out of you for sure Are you planning on doing this a bit more on the side

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00