In another post Todd said that the only "Bold Moves" from Ford was the Mustang, well, I couldn't agree with him anymore May I present to you to "shinning example" of that to you guys and BTW, yes I know, I should've waited

The first new Mustang here at "The Compound"

Bad ass rims

One of the best seats in the house

"Stylin' and profilin'"

One of the best pics IMO

Darth Vader, your car is ready!!!

19's on a Mustang, its a beautiful thing

Ready to gallop out of "The Compound"!

I bet alot of people will be seeing this view of Ed's ride in the future

"Coulda, woulda, shoulda", yeah, yeah I know, I should have one of these in this garage of my own

Cool in the shade!

BTW this is SVTEdwardo420's 2006 Mustang GT and I'd like to thank him for trusting me with his baby, the thing only has about 4K on the clock, so its pretty hard to part with it, especially with how nice it is this weekend. I guess his buddy was messin' around with some fireworks and it needed some attention I applied what I learned from SZ and waited 12 hours to add the final step after SG, in this case we went with Souveran because the car is basically driven on the weekends as its his "toy". His car also reminded me of why I'll never own another black car, but because its someone elses, its no biggie

P.S. theres no engine compartment shots because all I did was degrease the engine bay because he's putting headers on it next weekend

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00