I know I've read this hundreds of times, wet sand this, polish that. Yes the outsides look sexy. Very clear, very shiny, thank you westanding. But I had an idea, the insides you can still tell they are just a little dusty or dirty. I had an idea, tell me what you guys think. I remove the headlamp, I stuff the high beam and turn signal hole so air doesn't escape. ANd use a steam cleaner through the low beam hole to blow high power steam to steam it clean. Now I understand steam will create moisture on clear plastic so my other solution would be to have a hair dryer blowing throw that same hole filling the light with hot air thus by drying any moisture within the lamp leaving it clean inside and out. Does anyone think that'll work? If not then I'll leave with it because I don't have a dremmel and I won't risk baking them (I tried it already at 300 degree Farenheit) But if you guys could chime in, maybe someone has done this already or something similar to another car, please let me know.

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)