I recieved my exhaust yesterday, three weeks and a day from the day of purchase. I will rate everything out of 10, and explain why I think what I think about each.

Fit(5/10) The exhaust fitment in itself was terrible. In order for my friend and I to install the rear mufflers we had to use a rubber mallet to get them on; even after dremeling and filing each pipe. After all this, the tips are far too long. They stick out a good 3 inches from the rear, and WILL NOT move back in.

Sound(10/10) I will admit that the exhaust sound is awesome. Very throaty, and truly makes driving the car a lot more pleasureable.

Shipping (7/10) The shipping was pretty good, although the box was REALLY mangeled with one of the hangers actually sticking out the side. It may be just me, but that rather bothered me to see the condition of the box they shipped it in. The exhaust is not ALL that secured in there, so there could have quite easily been some damage..luckily not for me

Customer Service (4/10) Not only are they extremely hard to get ahold of by email, but I have not been able to get through on the phone...even after leaving a message. Maybe they dont check their messages......Very dissapointing.

I know that I am not the only one who has had such problems, my friend Tourige(who helped me install it) had the exact same problems. I am happy with the sound, which is a good thing, considering the fact that the rest was rather obismal...If your out for some serious frustration, but good sound by all means pull the trigger on a Trubendz system.

Last edited by converted_gm; 07/19/06 08:19 PM.