perforated leather wont make a difference unless you've actually got air conditioned seats. Most car seats are not real leather anyways,they are a vinyl material called naugahide which is more durable than real leather,but it'll be sticky when it gets hot,and slippery when wet. You might want to try leather seats with a suede insert,like the SRT8 seats.

Cloth is perfectly fine. I like leather for the more upscale luxury look, and it's easier to clean,but I don't like the maintenance and wear and tear it takes when they start to wrinkle and crack. Plus they get hot in the heat,and obviously cold in the cold. I had got a set of leather seats in my Mystique and they looked great,but I didn't really like them. I've had cloth in every other vehicle I've owned and wouldn't go back to leather. I've got cloth in my Contour right now,and I'm having my truck reupholstered in all suede.

'95 CGL ZMTX - DOB: 8/94 - Daily Driver - 271k & counting - Ractive muffler,MSD ignition coil,KEM 8mm wires,Pre98 SE 7 spoke rims,KVR CF brake pads,Post98 sail panels,Sony Xplod HU,Pioneer 3-way 6x9's '89 Mazda B2200 - Under Construction