Originally posted by Rara:
Originally posted by VisionOneAutosports:
For this bulk buy the price will start at $900 Dollars SHIPPED, that's up to $400 cheaper than the competition.

This isn't a bad price at all for what you are offering, but let's at least be fair in what you compare to the competition. The competition's kit, at $400 more includes 13" (or 12.2" at the same price if you prefer) 2-piece rotors with aluminum hats plus hardware. This MORE than covers the difference in price over the Focus SVT rotors that come with this kit. There is certainly a market for both kits, but let's be fair in advertising.

You are entierly correct, and that is quite on purpose, but also remember that the 12.2 inch kit does not fit stock wheels either. And there is not addtional charge (125 for drilling?!?!) for slotting, drilling, or both.

We purposely avoided a 2 peice rotor due to cost, but I will go head to head with the competition, if their $1300 kit stops 30% shorter (thats how much more it costs) then I will be a full supporter, if their car on the same set up and drvier run 30% shorter lap times, I will be a full suporter, but if it doesnt you need to ask yourself where your priorities lie... we focusedo n getting a big performer out there for a much more reasonable price, thats all