you are so right tropic green I am so close to being done. I have it running very close to good. Tom has made my life stress-free with tuning he is an awesome tuner and very knowledgable. I made some test run on low boost nothing over 4000 rpm and I will say it feels good for now.

I installing my wideband AEM this weekend so we can get some good full throttle pulls on street. I hope your numbers turn out good too. But say the least I will maybe be done by this week. Thanks to Tom quick help.

I will say this the motor you have is the way to go because I know for a fact that the money I have in my motor alone is more than you paid. So for people who want to have the beast they should follow your path.

At least you have a company backing you up on warranty. My warranty is break in down start over lol.

Keep your eyes open this will be a great year for us.

Last edited by BurritaSVT; 08/26/06 04:56 AM.

99 SVT #198 blk/blue Spec 3/quaife/stage 2 shafts T3/T4 fully built 3.0 ported heads water injec./intercooled 13.2 @ 107 mph clifford alarm and turbo timer koni struts H&R springs intercooler for sale