Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Thanks for the update! Now I know that I won't need to bother you again, until ~April of 2007!

If you, or someone you know are interested in tuning the vehicle, you might consider getting in on the Group Buy I have going, for the Xcal2 + Pro Racer Package! PM me if you're interested.

I'm sure Warmonger could set you up with a really good tune, and you could make fine adjustments from there. Just thinking of alternatives to shipping the car to Arizona, where conditions will differ from where you're located. Anyway, can't wait to see this motor in your car come spring time!

Mark

Thanks Mark,
I have the Xcalibrator 2 with (I hope) two baseline tunes designed by ADC for my Turbo 3L. I haven't used it yet and wonâ??t be until I get â??Evil Twinâ? assembled.

I will certainly need help adjusting the tunes that ADC sent me. Right now doing that with anyone except ADC seems problematic. For example, if I asked Warmonger to tune this thing, he would have to start from scratch with his own baseline tune, right? Am I correct in believing that only ADC can modify the tunes they sent me?

Since I am assuming anyone who could help me tune this already has the SCT Advantage III software, how would the PRP help me, a guy who absolutely knows better than to try and learn to tune on a custom forced induction engine!? I really am interested in the PRP software but I am not sure what additional capability it provides me. With software, itâ??s probably better to wait to buy until the last minute anyway.

If I do not send the car to Arizona, I will get the analog data cable and wideband O2 sensor for data logging. I have no problem with renting significant dyno time locally (somewhere).

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles